Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Red Tuesday

My camera broke on me last Friday when I was at my programs formal, so sorry kiddies, no pictures of this great event. Anyway, it was good to see a crowd dressed in red (and free food) welcoming Bob Rae, Martha Hall Findlay, and Joyce Murray to the Liberal caucus. I also scored a couple more buttons for the bag, which is always a plus. Other speakers included Pam Hrick, the out-going President of the Ottawa U student union, active Young Liberal, and recent runner-up on Canada's Next Great Prime Minister, Party President Marie Poulin, and Anthony Rota, MP for Nipissing-Timiskaming. A good number of other MP's and candidates showed, including but not limited to Ottawa-Centre's own Penny Collenette, Parkdale-High Park's Gerard Kennedy, Iggy, John Mcallum, Navdeep Bains, and Omar Alghabra.

Overall it was a very good evening, always good to see Ottawa Liberals get together for a good time.

No comments: