Saturday, February 23, 2008

How quickly things change

Already the last post I wrote is outdated, and the link takes you to a totally new article, with a different headline:


I was unaware that internal tracking showed him more comfortably in the 70 per cent range, which probably would have been enough to avert any leadership questions. Now things are getting interesting. Also the article mentions Peter Kormos as the NDP observer and counter-point man, and I'd just like to point out that my man Charles Sousa, Mississauga South MPP, is the Liberal counter-point.



3 comments:

Joanne (True Blue) said...

What does a counter-point person do?

Anonymous said...

As it was explained to me, basically be the person representing the party and commenting on the process and be availble to talk to the media to defend party positions.

Joanne (True Blue) said...

Thanks, but it seems strange at a private party function. Oh well.