1. John Tory's days as Ontario PC leader are in the very low numbers, and will not survive past the end of the spring sitting of the Queen's Park.
2. The contenters for Ontario PC leadership will be Tim Hudak, Michael Chong, and Lisa Macleod.
3. Peter Tabuns will narrowly defeat Micheal Prue for Ontario NDP leadership.
4. Rodney MacDonald's minority PC government in Nova Scotia will fall, and be defeated by the NDP.
5. The NDP will defeat the BC Liberals in the BC provincial election.
6. Gilles Duceppe will step down as BQ leader, Pierre Paquette will take over the leadership.
7. The coalition will not be asked to take power, but it will not be formally disbanded either.
8. Elizabeth May will be forced out as Green leader.
9. No federal election in 2009.